Indulge in Luxury

Friday 25 October 2013

This Diwali Light Up Your Homes With Starlight Collections From Elvy

I “Anu” called myself decoration detective. Wherever I go, I mainly look for decorative items and gift shops and try to understand the concept and ideas involved. I also enquire about the way people use these items for decorating their homes. So, how can I keep myself away from the Indian market when the occasion is like Diwali.

Diwali is one of the biggest festivals of Hindus, celebrated with great enthusiasm and happiness in India and some other parts of the world. The festival is celebrated for five continuous days, where the third day is celebrated as the main Diwali festival or 'Festival of lights'. This festival is known for love, sweets, gifts, crackers, food, worship, lighting and decoration. Different colourful varieties of fireworks are always associated with this festival.



I visited various places in Delhi/NCR to involve myself in this occasion, but my last visit to Elvy Life Style in Square One Mall at Saket was simply amazing. I never thought that I could find such huge collection of exclusively coordinated lifestyle items under one roof. It seems that the various gift items throughout the world are settled under one roof exclusively for Diwali.

I noticed that the décor and gift items cover a wide range of Serving, Kitchen, Bar, Office etc. The starlight collection, imperial collection, flora collection and Angel dust Collection are mind blowing. The way the items are arranged and displayed was impressive. I started my investigation and was surprised again when I came to know that the price of products which seems to be expensive is actually not so, the cost was reasonable and the quality was outstanding.



Again the season was special and opportunistic because of Diwali I was compelled to stop further investigation and do some shopping. Elvy was also offering Diwali discounts on some of the products so I started my shopping immediately. I strongly recommend people to shop from Elvy who have less time and want to make their Diwali special and memorable. On this auspicious day, become a part of the enjoyment and light up diyas and candles all around your house.

For More Details Visit:  - http://www.elvy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment